Monday, May 20, 2019

Kaplan progressions in Medical and Life Sciences at Colleges in Glasgow and Nottingham

Kaplan International Colleges have announced a number of new pre-masters and foundation progressions for students in Glasgow and Nottingham.

New Pre-Master's course in Glasgow

From September 2017, international students can enrol on a Pre-Master's in Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences at Glasgow International College. The new Pre-Master's pathway guarantees progression to 20+ postgraduate degrees at the University of Glasgow.


Lady found out her boyfriend is cheating on her, confronts him, and he smashes his phone

A Facebook user by name Ayuba Peace, took to Fb to reveal her relationship crisis,
see what she wrote below

"Today I went through my guys📲 to my amazement I discovered that he’s been cheating on me with 2 other girls ! I confronted him to explain the several messages I saw on his WhatsApp, he snatched the phone from me and smashed it so hard on the wall. I’m just wondering what to do about this relationship. Kindly advise🙏🏻"






Read Also
New progressions routes in Nottingham

From September 2017, students can progress to five more Health Sciences degrees at the University of Nottingham. These Bachelor of Science (Hons) degrees are available through the Science Foundation Certificate at The University of Nottingham International College.

Midwifery

Nursing (Mental Health)

Physiotherapy

Nursing (Adult)

Nursing (Child)

No comments:

Post a Comment