Friday, May 24, 2019

scholarships available for international students to apply for before the June/July deadlines.

Oxford Brookes University still have a number of scholarships available for international students to apply for before the June/July deadlines.

A scholarship to study at Oxford Brookes isn’t just a helping hand towards the cost of your course, it is also recognition of academic (or sporting) excellence. Find below a list of available scholarships at Oxford Brookes which are still available for international students.




“My heartbeat, my soul, I can kill for you” – Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh

Nigerian male barbie doll, Bobrisky has professed his undying love and support for his best friend, actress, Tonto Dikeh.

According to the popular cross dresser, he can commit murder for the actress – he shared a quite heartfelt message on his Snapchat, as he called her his everything.


He wrote,

”My addiction, I’m missing you. She is my everything, my joy, my heartbeat. My whole life, my soul, my twin. Tonto, I can kill for you “Bobrisky wrote




Read Also👇
£1,000 MSc Cancer Studies subject specific scholarship, awarded for merit (apply by 30 June)

£1,000 - £2,000 John Henry Brookes Scholarships for any 1 year Master's degree (apply by 30 June)

£500 - £2,500 Santander Sports Scholarships for talented athletes (apply by 31 July)

£1,000 Pre-Master's Scholarships automatically awarded for merit

£2,000 International Foundation Scholarships

No comments:

Post a Comment